OakRidge Leonbergers & Newfoundlands
Males: $3,500 Females: $3,000
$800-1500 for flier on lap
(48 states) price varies depending on other locations
Pups will be filled in order
We are NOW taking deposits
We Offer Professional Puppy Training
Our pups typically start training at 8 weeks old
1. Mclntosh Family- Male (On Hold)
2. Hori Family - NP (On Hold)
3. Korchyk Family - Male (On Hold)
4. Stanley Family- NP (On Hold)
5. Stevens Family- Male (On Hold)
6. Meyer Family- Male
7. Kopecky Family- Male
8. Yanda Family- Male (On Hold)
9. Roberts/Wilcox Family- Female
10. Needham Family- Male
11. Poticha Family- Male
12. Niday Family- Male
13. Vasquez Family- Male
14. Gines Family- Male
15. Roblyer Family- Male
16. Jorgensen Family- Male
17. Wilson Family- NP
18. Aikens Family- NP
19. Gottwald Family- Male
20. Mitchell Family- Male
How do deposits work??
-Deposits are $500 and are non refundable, however it guarantees you a puppy once one becomes available.
- Deposits are filled in order as we have avaliable puppies. as you can see some deposits are filled and have recieved pups, some are waiting for a puppy and some may be in training or pending shipping.
- If a momma only has 5 pups, the first 5 deposits will be filled, all deposits after that will move onto the next liter, for example: If we have 7 deposits, and she has 5 pups, the #6 & #7 deposits will then become #1 and #2 deposits on the next liter.
-We have 4 breeding leo females, so we have 2-4 liters of leonbergers a year. As we do give breaks between liters.
- If training, or shipping the puppy balance must be paid in full by the time the puppy is 6 weeks old. If picking up locally you will pay at pickup as long as their is no training being done & is payable at that time in cash only.
- We do NOT guarantee sexes (as this is outside of our control) in the event that we do not have your requested sex, you can wait for the requested sex or pick from avaliable puppies. Please be sure you click the "Agreements tab" at the top of our website, and review all agreements prior to placing a deposit.
OakRidgeLeonbergers Copyright. All Rights Reserved.
NOTE: If you want to adopt a OakRidge Leonberger or Newfoundland puppy, you may want to secure a pick position right away! Most of our puppies PRE-SELL prior to whelping. The following families/individuals have been approved to adopt a puppy from OakRidge Leonbergers. Their puppy pick positions are noted below.
Spots are limited
DEPOSITS ARE FILLED IN ORDER
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Submit an application
2. Submit a $500 deposit to get added to our deposit list.
3. Added to the deposit list
4. You will be notified once we have a puppy
available for you. We try to give as much notice as possible. (WE NOTIFY YOU)
5. We cannot control liter size or sexes we get, so there may be a wait for the requested sex.
6. We have multiple females so we have several liters each year.
We will notify you once a puppy is ready for you.
planned liters for 2022
*All pups are sold as pet/family ONLY, required spay/neuter before 12 months old*